Sunday, June 24, 2012

Back from Oz


Got back yesterday from my\ trip to Australia. It was all very last-minute - little planning possible. But I did plan on staying an extra day in Sydney - one of my favorite cities in the world.

When I arrived in Sydney, I was surprised to find that United had canceled my flight home. There were no other flights out on my originally scheduled departure date, so I was "stuck" in Sydney an extra day.

What to do? What to do?

I did what I always do when I'm in Sydney. I love hopping on and off the ferries and walking the neighborhoods: Mosman, Balmain, Manly, Watson's Bay, etc.



For me it's the exercise plus the challenge of navigating from one ferry stop to the next plus the simple joy of being out on the ferries.

Speaking of things I love, here's a silly little video of an experience that never grows old for me.


I'm home again till Tuesday, then I'm back on the road - Virginia this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment