Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hong Kong --> Okinawa

Woke up around 6:00am. For some reason I had no problem sleeping in those extra seven or so hours this morning. Somehow it's easier traveling westward than eastward. Go figure.

Today was mostly a transit day. Didn't spend much time in HK. Our plan is to spend more time in HK on our way back to the states.

I was disappointed when I saw this sign at the airport today. What's the point of going to HK and buying real stuff? You go to HK to buy the cheap counterfeit stuff.
















My faith in humanity was restored when I read the fine print. Click on the picture to the right to see the fine print.

"No Fakes blah blah blah valid mumble mumble mumble."

:-)














We flew Okinawa today. Rented a card and drove from the airport to Naga City today. First time driving in Japan. GPS made it soooooo much easier than it would have been without it.

Just checked my email and found out that I passed the VCAP-DCA. Woohoo! Time for new business cards!

Sleepy. Have no clue what time it is back home. Probably better not to know. Sleep well, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment